Thursday 25 February 2010

A Goal


I have a plan, or rather, a goal... I know no one really reads my blog. I don't even think my own mother reads my blog, it's just dear friends that stop by. I check my stats to see how many hits I get and it is clear that my blog is no Jasmine Star, but really, I don't want to be J*. She is however, an amazing photographer and from reading her blog she seems also like an amazing person.

My goal is to post more. Mainly as a creative project. I want to post an image with every post (not necessarily something new or recent... maybe someday I will get there, but for now I will just do any image... that I have taken of course). I have been wanting to do a daily photograph kinda thing, but know that I would fail within the first 4 days. So for starters I think I will just try to post more and have an image everytime. Maybe I will get more traffic to my blog, but if not I am ok with that. I would just like this to be a place where people can come and see some recent work and get to know me better and for those who already know me better to at least keep in touch and know what is going on.

So that is my goal. To post more, and always have a picture. I realize that "more" is not really measurable, but I have been avoiding making this a real goal for a while now, so this is a start.

3 comments:

  1. So if you're going to post a picture, tell us about it! For example, what the heck kind of plant/flower is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read!! And love your pictures! And wish I was still able to take lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would really like that. It seems weird to me sometimes that I don't know you better when we share the same family. It would be nice to read more about you. and you already know I'm of fan of the photos so, print on!

    ReplyDelete