Tuesday 8 March 2011

Back to Florida

I am home in Florida today. Back to my busy schedule and warmer weather. Visits home are always nice, but tend to be a little busy trying to visit with as many people as possible while I am in town. It's not so bad though since I was in Auburn so recently. Long day of traveling yesterday though. I flew out of Sacramento at 9:30am and landed in Florida at 9:30pm. Not fun. You'd think I was flying to another country or something, but that is what you get when you select the cheapest flight possible that lands you when your husband is not at work. With that full day of traveling and the time change I think I want to do nothing and might just crash on the couch with the mongrels.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love this shot. You should submit it to Hallmark or something and get royalties off it. It's really cute.

    ReplyDelete