Monday 21 September 2009

Welcome to The Joy Jill Photography Blog!

Alright! I am starting a blog just for my photography :) I figure it will be good for people to see a little snippet of what I am doing. I am going to do my best to upload the favorites from every shoot. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with it all, and this will be a great mini portfolio. So here is the best of a shoot from this weekend with Joy Jill Photography
This is the little Gilbert Baby. Literally the EASIEST baby I have ever photographed. Very happy and I had a blast photographing her. I love the images and am very happy with them :)



She loves to stick out her tongue and at least half of the images have her sticking her little tongue out... so cute!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Joy - nice to meet you on Saturday, though it was very brief. You really take amazing pictures! wish you the best in your business endeavours, wherever you end up next!

    ReplyDelete