Thursday 21 April 2011

Spring Baby!

It is still Spring isn't it? Technically I think Spring is over here, but it is still happening in other states, so there. Meet the Spring baby at Alaqua! This little colt was a nice surprise to wake up to for everyone at Alaqua. The mama has not been at Alaqua for too long and it's great that everything went well because who knows what she went through during her pregnancy. Complications were definitely a possibility so yay for everyone being healthy! The mama was nice and let me in the stall and I stood at a distance taking pictures for about 10 minutes or so. When I was done she'd made her way back into the stall with the little one trailing behind her. As I started to step in to leave out the stall door she gave me a mean look and I thought maybe climbing over the fence would be a better way to escape :) No need to cause any more excitement than I'd already had. It's kinda nice being the designated photographer at Alaqua. It gets me all kinds of access to visit the cool new additions :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cute yawn!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know this shot is blurry, but I really like it anyway :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete