Thursday 29 October 2009

The Nolen kids


Here you go Kelsey... you have been waiting ever so patiently for a sneak preview :) There are so many awesome ones. These dogs were great great fun. I of course had to open my big mouth and say, "Wow! Charlot is so white! How do you keep her clean. She looks fantastic!" She must have heard me cause not too long into the session they found the water and proceeded to run in the muddy edge :) It was pretty funny actually and luckily she didn't go too deep.

They look so cute here! I must say though that it is quite the effort to get animals to pose like this :) But these two were great! Many animals I photograph this would not even be a possibility.

1 comment:

  1. These are so beautiful!! Now I'm just excited to see the rest! I wish I could send these to Mack - the suspense is killing me!!!

    ReplyDelete