Tuesday 27 October 2009

The Wilder Baby

Ok, had to ad these two... somehow I forgot to put them on here and they are my two favorite! I love the one below cause it looks like she is telling a secret :) So cute!

This sweet little baby is Wynter Wilder. I like the title though :) "The Wilder Baby"... awesome. Wynter is actually good friends with Baby Walker from the previous post. We did their sessions at the same time which was really awesome cause we had two hours and just kinda switched back and forth between the two babies. It was VERY efficient! As you can see Wynter is quite the cutie. I absolutely LOVE her little curls!

The mother here was also super cute with her new little baby. Both these newborn sessions are first babies for the mothers. It is definitely a little different when it is your first (not speaking from experience). I just know what I see in different mothers and there is something special about the firstborn that is so exciting as it is all new. Wynter was very predictable. She just wanted to keep her eye on mom so we placed her just right so that she was looking at mom and still had great light on her :) I love it when things are simple like that!






No comments:

Post a Comment