Tuesday 6 July 2010

Happy Be-lated 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July! Brian and I had a lovely 4th celebrating on base with a good 'ol American BBQ and fireworks :) This was actually my first time photographing fireworks. I didn't get a ton of shots that I like and I blame my tripod for that. The stupid thing was too limiting on how high I could aim it so I basically just rested my camera on it. I think Brian may have got some better shots with his super cool tripod, but we haven't looked at the images yet.

For those of you who do not know, I only have two weeks left here in Japan. I leave for New Zealand on July 20 and will be going from there to Australia on August 2nd and then returning to Japan on August 12th where I will frantically be cleaning the mold off everything before it gets packed up and shipped off to America. Time is flying by and I am really excited, but will definitely miss this place. I plan to post pictures every couple of days of my travels so check back here to get updates on New Zealand and Australia! :)

1 comment: