Friday 23 July 2010

New Zealand - FAIL

Alright, well, here is a short and sweet update for you all! New Zealand is awesome so far! Above we have the best picture of the trip so far :D and below is me trying to distract myself from Kristan's attempt at killing us by driving on the left (I only had to remind her to stay on the left oh... 5-10 times!). There are tons of pictures, but I am having issues with certain applications that did not download properly before I left so this is it for a bit.

So we have been on the North Island so far visiting my long lost family (and seriously that is exactly how I feel about them!). So much family that I never really knew about. It is great getting to visit, but frustrating at the same time, cause we have so little time and there are so many all over. We will be coming back, that is for sure! Lots of beautiful country and beaches. 12 days is no where near enough time. So, yes, we are having lots of fun. Good food, great company, cool accents, beautiful scenery! Who knows when I'll have internet again, but I will update when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment