Friday 27 August 2010

Not Enough Time

Well it's Friday. I have almost been back in America for one week and it feels like a month. Brian and I had a day an a half with his parents in Reno and then he had a day an a half with my family in Auburn. His mom and sister also came to Auburn to visit while we were there. It was really awesome to see everyone, but it was definitely not enough time. I will be in town for a while so I will have plenty of time to visit with my family, but Brian didn't get much. I know he is used to it an all, but I always wish we were able to spend more time with each other's families.

Below is a picture of Brian with our niece (his sister's daughter), Amelia. She is super cute and of course loved Brian to death, as did my sister's daughter Tiffany who literally would not leave his side. We all had a good time at the river on Tuesday and I can't wait to go back with all the nieces and nephews again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment