Monday 23 August 2010

Oh the traveling madness! Oh the incredible blog slacking! I definitely need to post images from the trip to New Zealand and Australia, but first I need to go through them. Upon arrival home in Japan we were rather busy packing up and preparing for our move so I haven't even had the chance to look through the images. We arrived in Reno to visit with Brian's parents on Saturday and are leaving today (Monday) to head over the mountain and visit with my family. Someday, and hopefully soon, I plan to go through all my images and post my favorite's from the trip. For now these happy snaps that I stole from Kristan's FB will have to do :)

Above is from our wondrous helicopter ride :) Oh yes, South Island of New Zealand, over the glaciers and landing to play in the snow. It was a glorious time! Below, you can clearly see us all quite happy to be in Sydney, Australia. Brian was unable to take enough time off to visit both countries so Kristan was my travel buddy for NZ and Brian met up with us in Australia.

Yes, we are officially back in America. I officially have jet lag (been up since 3:30am) and I am officially excited to be back. Our lives at the moment are quite official :) There are many plans going through my brain right now for my photography business and getting things started up again here in the states. I have great plans, and many are still in the works. I do plan to be posting more though and will keep everyone updated with said plans. I still have lots of traveling ahead of me before I settle in Florida. Plans are constantly changing and at this point I am thinking I may get there in mid-October rather than late September.

So, I will be making a greater effort in posting pictures from my ever changing life and updating as plans change and things happen. Maybe I can get some regular blog readers again :)

This pic... this is back in Japan. Enjoying one last picture of Brian's glorious scruffage before he shaved it... so sad it is gone :(

1 comment:

  1. Brian, you look like a homeless man with your scruff. I can tell you that because I'm your sister. Still a good looking homeless man though. :) awww, were you sad to leave Japan at all? I mean, no one is going to be pawing at your red hair over here and you'll have your own personal bubble space back. I wonder if you'll naturally stand too close to people just out of habit now. haha!

    ReplyDelete