Tuesday 19 October 2010

Florida

Been a long time. Sure. One road trip and turn around to another road trip/change of life/this is my life :) I had a wonderful successful trip across the country with my sister Julie. Pictures? Yes, took many, but have yet to download being as I am prioritizing my time to getting a home. I arrived in Florida late Friday night and have since found some promising places and hope to fill out paperwork and get into one in the next day or so.

I am learning amazing things about life and people in the last couple of weeks. I love my family. I love my dad and really appreciate him despite all his crazy moments. I love Brian despite all our time apart and my difficulty readjusting to his presence (the poor man thankfully has a lot of patience). And I REALLY love my time to myself. And my time alone with Brian. I don't want children. I don't want to have to share my husband. I am selfish. First step is admitting it.

So I am still not sure what my life here will hold. So far it has been quite interesting. I will have to update past and present as time goes by cause there has been much too much on goings ons :) The picture is the road signs I miss from New Zealand. Nothing quite so interesting in the USA. Although there was a sign in Texas that I unfortunately did not capture... "Don't mess with Texas!" Then in small lettering it said something about not littering. Crazy Texans!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment