Sunday 31 October 2010

Two Years Ago

Photobucket

Two years ago today we were on a plane to Japan. An exciting time in our life that just breezed by. Now here I sit today in Florida anxiously awaiting the arrival of our things (from Japan). It was a great experience to say the least. I desperately needed some change in my life at that point and Japan completely filled that need. Though I miss Japan I am excited to be here in Florida and am enjoying finding my way around a new place. Shugo loves how many squirrels are around and the dog park in town is the best we've ever been to! I know I have been terrible about updating, but I feel scrambled and out of sorts with no home. Our stuff arrives on Tuesday and hopefully I can get everything settled quickly! The pic above is actually from our trip to Australia. I just think it is funny and it makes me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment