Sunday 5 October 2014

Dover New Hampshire - Family Portraits

I have officially (since yesterday) been in New Hampshire for one month and I also officially (today) had my first photo shoot! I am SO excited to be settling in, meeting lovely people and getting work! How grateful I am right now is not really something I can even begin to express. Jocelyn was a huge help in my move to New Hampshire and it was my pleasure to photograph her lovely family. Her son is adorable and his current love and fascination is sticks :) You can clearly see it here. Fall is truly beautiful and amazing here in New England. I am already in love with having actual seasons. Ask me about this again in the dead of winter, I just might be visiting people in Hawaii ;) Thank you again Jocelyn and Bobby! It was wonderful to get behind the camera again :)  photo _MG_5863.jpg  photo _MG_57342.jpg  photo _MG_5734.jpg  photo _MG_57344.jpg  photo _MG_57343.jpg  photo _MG_5834.jpg  photo _MG_6081.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment