Thursday 30 October 2014

Halloween - Dover, NH

This Halloween I hit the streets with my camera. One street in particular actually. I set up a little photo booth and took photos of anyone who wanted them done and passed out a million business cards. The images from the night are on my site available for people to view and purchase. My goal was to pass out my business card and let people know that Joy Jill Photography is now in New England. I think it was a successful night :) A big thanks to Dave and Christine who allowed me to crash their lawn space all evening! In reviewing all the images I am posting my favorites and giving them each a winning category :) My favorite sibling outfit:  photo _MG_80032.jpg On the left is the cutest photo. Right is the creepiest.  photo _MG_80031.jpg Best model  photo _MG_8003.jpg Coolest Baby  photo _MG_80033.jpg Best adult participant!  photo _MG_8007.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment