Wednesday 2 June 2010

Monique and Derrick

I had the pleasure of photographing Derrick and Monique's wedding this past Saturday. I was a bit worried on Friday because the forecast for Saturday had rain, but we lucked out! Everything went very smoothly and they looked wonderful! I LOVE Monique's dress. Very beautiful and unique. The shot above is one of my favorites just because of Derrick's face. It makes me smile every time. I promise photo shoots with me are not as painful as that face makes it seem :)



Monique is absolutely stunning here, despite the fact that she was pretty cold. It was sprinkling a bit, but we were safe under the trees. We finished just in time for it to start raining a little harder.












The happy couple :) I am so glad I was able to document their wedding for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment