Tuesday 24 November 2009

China Bound!


So I am off to China! My husband's ship is pulling into Hong Kong for a bit and I am going to meet him there :) A friend from college is flying out from Texas (at this very moment) and will be going with me on this lovely adventure. We leave the house at 4:30am on Thanksgiving Day and are first going to Hong Kong for a few days to visit Brian. After Hong Kong, Kristan and I will be moving on to Beijing to see the many sites! I am excited for everything, but I must say the Great Wall has got me the most excited.

For all you in Japan, I know this isn't the best timing as so many still need family portraits done (especially now that so many ships are back!). I will be back in town on December 6th though so if you want to do family portraits still just let me know and we'll schedule it.

I will be taking millions of pictures on this trip so look forward to some awesome pictures coming your way!

1 comment: