Monday 9 November 2009

The Espenscheid Family

Three boys and one girl... you'd think this little girl would love the attention of getting her picture taken, and though in these pictures she looks like she is having a great time, note the lollipop in her hand :) She absolutely did not want her picture taken :( She got very excited to look at pictures of her brothers, but as soon as we went to snap one of her it was just not going to happen... Above is a smile for daddy and below is the "wait a minute, she's still here" look. Daddy definitely has one up on me :) All in all it was a god time and we definitely got some great things out of it.








This below just might be my all time favorite baby picture! He looks like an angry baby and it just makes me laugh, I love it! Seriously though, he was the most mellow baby ever, and so easy to photograph.




And just one more... "I don't think I like you misses photographer lady" look. Actually I would like to clarify... I could get her to smile if the camera wasn't in my face, so it wasn't me she didn't like, it was only the camera :)

1 comment: