Tuesday 3 November 2009

The Musicians

This family was a real treat to photograph. I was lucky enough that they are all musicians (even sweet little Justine) and they played music for me while I photographed them. My favorite part was in the beginning when Nadine pulled out her violin. Justine was distracted looking around as little girls do, but the second her mom started to play she looked over at her with the biggest smile on her face. Me, being the total moron missed that beautiful second in time. Well, I saw it, but the camera didn't catch it :( But we got so many awesome pictures out of the shoot, it was really nice.





My favorite part of this shoot was on our way back to the studio from doing these family shots, this Japanese woman came running out of her house saying, "Please, please, play more play more! My husband..." *she pointed to her house* "...please, My Favorite Things." Jon, being the great musician he is was able to whip out the little tune for her on the spot, and made her day :) It was super cute! Not to mention the fact that I have lived here a year and never had her speak to me before... for all I knew she didn't speak any English at all! Guess I am not as cool as Jon with his saxophone :)



Jon was awesome and gave me some great serious poses. Very classy. The main goal of the shoot was getting some good shots of Jon with his saxophone, and I am pretty sure we got them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment