Monday 16 November 2009

The Foutz Family


Let me introduce you to the lovely Foutz family. The Foutz's and I have had to reschedule several times due to the unpredictability of illness and the military, but I am happy to say we had success! We had a wonderful session at the Ikego Campgrounds on Sunday. Such a wonderful family, it was well worth the wait to photograph them :) One of my favorite things about photography is photographing families and seeing all the love. I know it is not always gushing forth in life, but I am lucky to get to capture it when it does :) And this family was definitely feelin' the love on Sunday :)

Alex above smiles just like his dad, so cute! And below, their daughter is absolutely beautiful. Such a sweetheart, I know her dad will have a hard time keepin' the boys away when she hits high school :)
And this little guy... just look at him! Doesn't he look like bundles of fun? He was definitely lots of fun, and even though he was rambunctious we were able to get him to sit still for a few shots :)






Can't you feel the love? So precious...


No comments:

Post a Comment