Wednesday 18 November 2009

PAWS

Soooo, I volunteer my photography services to the PAWS Animal Shelter here on base. It is a wonderful shelter and they do an amazing job taking care of all the animals that come through. It's not something that many people think about, but there are A LOT of animals that get dumped by people who come and go from here. It is very sad and sometimes it seems like PAWS is a "rent-a-pet" place with how many times they see the same animal come in over the years...but they do the best they can to take care of the animals and find them good, loving, lasting homes. Personally, I think they do a fantastic job! Especially when you consider they are all volunteer and come and go with the rest of us.

So here are some pics from this weeks kittens :) I went in the kitten room to find everyone sleeping together. SO STINKIN' CUTE! They all woke up and wanted to climb all over me :)



1 comment: