Sunday 21 February 2010

MacMillan Family

How stinkin' cute is this little girl?! I think this is about my favorite age. Right when they can sit up, and even when they can start crawling. Walking babies are pretty cute, but something about this age is just a bit cuter to me. She was a simple girl. She wanted some food about midway through the session, but once she got some she was happy yet again. I really love photographing families. It is so sweet to get a little glimpse inside a family. This is their first little girl and it is so sweet and fun to watch parents with their first child. Parents always get all silly trying to get their child to smile. Once you have several kids, you tell the older ones to make the baby smile. I think it's more fun to watch parents be silly though :)







Daddy's little girl...

Beautiful family

1 comment:

  1. We truly had a lot of fun during the photo shoot. You are such a friendly and easy going person, and that's why I think we were so relaxed and helpful to Isabella.

    I hope we can get another photo shoot in a couple of months when she is already walking :)

    The MacMillans

    ReplyDelete