Sunday 11 April 2010

Audra and James

Look at how cute they are! This is my friend Audra and her husband James. Audra used to walk Shugo for me until she got a job. She was the first person that I had walk him that was able to do it consistently and she was SO dependable it was quite lovely. I was a little worried that we were going to get rained out, but it turned out that we had PERFECT weather. My favorite weather conditions is cloudy with a little bit of sun poking through. And that is what we had! It was great! I photograph SO many people at Mikasa Park and Ikego campgrounds, it was REALLY really nice to do something different with them. On our way out to a park near my house we stopped at this super cool wall that I have always wanted to photograph someone on. I just really like the color and it has so much character. So not only were Audra and James super cute to photograph, but I was able to go to a couple places that I have never photographed anyone at before and it was SO nice. So thanks Audra for wanting something different :) The shot below just proves how fun they were!


I think the shot below is my favorite.



We found an awesome blossom tree! It was... well... awesome! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment