Thursday 1 April 2010

Ayumi and Jon

Well, for those of you who didn't already figure it out, that last post was my April Fool's joke :) I am actually surprised that I got so many people. Kristan was right though, I took that pic a few months ago after eating too much at our favorite Indian food restaurant. Way to go Kristan!

Anywho... on to other things. I had a shoot on Wednesday with Ayumi and John... absolutely cute couple. Very easy to photograph, and clearly enamored with each other. It was a bit cloudy, but we were lucky that it did not rain and we were able to squeeze in the shoot before John leaves town. I love working with military families cause there is always some kind of schedule emergency that we are dealing with... it can be difficult, but it is also nice because it kind of makes things more of a now or never deal. Do it or don't. Cut and dry. All or nothin'. I like that. That's how it was with them, but actually thinking about it... working with military schedules is not exactly that every time.. but I can dream right?










No comments:

Post a Comment