Tuesday 20 April 2010

Dance Pictures!


So, this is what I was up to yesterday afternoon. I photographed a bunch of the dance classes that are at the Community center here on base. These kidlets were the first group and they were SO cute! All these little animals and one farmer Jon :) It was kinda crazy with people everywhere for a bit, but everything went well and we got a lot done. There is a recital at the end of May that I will be at to photograph all the other classes.

One thing I learned last night... I do after all like the strobe lights that I bought in the fall. Apparently they work much better when they are plugged into American electricity... yeeeeeaaaaah, I have two lights, HAD two lights. One of them exploded after about 3 shoots. I sent it back to get fixed and a new one is on the way. So last night I made do with one light and it all worked out. It AMAZES me though how fast the recharge was with American electricity! It was crazy folks, really. So, with that, I plan to avoid using my lighting at home from here on out which shouldn't be too hard cause I love the window light at home anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment