Wednesday 15 December 2010

Chancho!

We got a new puppy! This is Chancho. We love the name Chancho mainly because of Nacho Libre, but it is also very fitting for this lil' pup because he is a serious pig. I love Nacho Libre. I just have t get that out there. And I love Chancho. I just got back from taking him to the vet and he is all healthy! Aside from a couple worms... but that is an easy fix! Yay for healthy puppy :)

Photobucket

I love his ears. Nice and floppy just like Shugo's.

Photobucket

Who could turn that away? Really. Shugo wasn't super sure about him at first, but they are now great buddies! We love to just watch them play. It's nice to have a pal for Shugo and I think he is happier with Chancho around.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now below we have some baby pictures of Shugo. I think they look similar (minus the obvious color difference). Floppy ears. Boxy face. Sweetness. We are very curious to know how big Chancho will get. Are his paws as big as Shugo's were as a pup? Will we have two ginormous dogs? Only time will tell :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment