Tuesday 7 December 2010

Squirrels

Photobucket

Little tree nuts in Bagdad, Florida. I had these same things on my tree in Japan. Their not really special, but I like getting macro shots of things. Anything. Speaking of nuts, I feel like a squirrel. Trying to get a nut. Which is similar to my dog, Shugo, trying to catch the lazer. The lazer to Shugo is the nut to the squirrel which is also life to me at the moment. I want to do everything! Too many things. Too many distractions. Shugo actually loves squirrels more than the lazer. It's scary.

Photography. Masters Degree. Internship (for the degree). Brian (he's really at the top of my list I promise). Meeting people. Holidays. Walking homeless puppies. Wanting to adopt all homeless puppies. Alaqua Open House. Crossfit Destin (yes, I have finally joined the cult).

I feel hyperactive at the moment! I am not overwhelmed (which is nice) I just feel like a crazy squirrel. Let's do everything all at once! Ready... GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment