Wednesday 1 December 2010

Cold

Photobucket

It is getting colder. Frosty colder you ask? Well, no. This picture was taken in New Zealand. But it is getting colder here in Florida! This state is weird though because it will be chilly for a day and then it rains and it gets muggy, and then the sun comes out, and then it is perfect, and then it gets overcast and muggy again. So much back and forth! It's nice and annoying all at once :)

I have a plan. A plan I have discussed here before, but am now possibly ready to partake in! Blogging everyday is impossible. For me anyway. I have been feeling a little frazzled lately with moving here and getting settled and I want to do this little project to have something. Something that is consistent in my not-so-consistent life. My plan is to post a picture every other day. I will not always have a wonderful story, because really people, I am a photographer, not a writer. So pictures it is! From the recent to the not-so-recent. Things. Animals. People. Life. This is what I will post about. Every OTHER day :) I think I can handle that, and I think it is an attainable goal :) Yay for goals! I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment