Thursday 2 December 2010

The Oasis - A Place to Photograph

Photobucket

This is the Oasis. A beautiful crazy gem I stumbled upon one day as I was driving to Alaqua to walk puppies. I really want to photograph someone here cause it is fun and quirky and different! Old buildings, weird buildings, old and weird paint jobs... all are things that I love to photograph people with :) It has character and that is what I like. Life needs character! And Characters for that matter! What would life be like without those people we call characters? I mean really, we must all admit it would be boring. We need those awkward times to create good stories and excitement to the routines we all have.

So here's to the Oasis! A place of character that will battle the mundane in your life ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment