Thursday 30 September 2010

Anxious

I am anxious. Tomorrow I leave for almost a week for a photography job (photographing a horse ranch in Idaho). I will get back next Wednesday and be leaving for Florida Friday. I'll be in Florida by mid-October and I am sure I will breeze right into November being busy with getting settled into a new place. Somehow October has not even started yet and it's already over in my mind. I hate it when that happens.

I am excited for the move, anxious for the question of what will I do with my life now? This should be exciting. It is, but it's also causing some anxiety. Should I get a job? Should I just do photography? I don't want to work evenings or weekends. Will I be able to find something that I can make enough money? We will only be in Florida for one year, what is that enough time to do anyway? The only reason why I get anxious about this is because I want to pay off our student loans as fast as possible and just not think about it anymore. They're not going to go away fast at all if I don't get some kind of work.

So what do I need to do? CHILLAX and enjoy the ride. This is my life. It changes constantly and I want to enjoy it. So this picture reminds me to relax and enjoy the ride. Cause that is just what I was doing :) I can't get the stupid pic the right size so I am letting it go, unperfected, cause life is just that way sometimes (or a lot of the time).

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment