Saturday 18 September 2010

The Great State of Oregon!

Well, I have finally visited Oregon. All these years living right below the state and I have finally explored a little more :) My friend Melody flew down last Sunday to hang out for the afternoon and enjoy the drive with me up to her home in Silverton, Oregon. I got to see Portland and the coast. Beautiful state and I am pretty sure I could live there :) Below is Melody.

Photobucket

And then the drive to the coast. Beautiful.

Photobucket

And then of course, the coast.

Photobucket

Gotta love the beach fuzz

Photobucket

An ode to Brian. Always miss him on these adventures.

Photobucket

And last but not least, crab-lady :) A wonderful trip and someday I could definitely see myself living there.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I missss you Joy! Clint just drove home from Oregon this weekend. When do we get to see you? Any chance you can visit SD?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look like you had a good time. Jealous.

    ReplyDelete