Monday 20 September 2010

The Smith Family

This is the Smith family and my cousins family. Being gone for so long in Japan one of my goals was to do some nice family portraits of everyone in my family. All the different families that is. My cousin Cindra was the first.

Photobucket

It was really fun to photograph them. I have spent very little time with Cindra's kids so it was really nice to be able to capture this time in their life. They are such cute boys!

Photobucket

And look at these freaking awesome blue eyes!

Photobucket

Cindra and Michael are unique. That is my nice way of saying they are totally weird ;) Growing up with Cindra though, I am used to it. I know what she likes and they picked this location because they LOVE rocks, nature, cool sticks etc. I do to and that is not why I think they are weird (just to clarify). I liked the shot below though cause I thought it fit them well with their love for nature.

Photobucket

Uriah loves leaves and stuff too :)

Photobucket

This one is my favorite. I would like to title it "What really happens at a family shoot" Ha!

Photobucket

Awesome.

Photobucket

And to end with one stunning image of Michael and Cindra. SO glad we were able to do this!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment