Tuesday 21 September 2010

Rotorua --> A mountain - North Island NZ

I didn't take good notes on the locations of all my images. I'd have to ask my travel buddy cause she is OCD about note taking and having all the correct info to go with her images and life :) (which is great for me!). This first shot is some super cool orange moss that I found in a Thermal Wonderland park in Rotorua. A very stinky but interesting place with all kinds of geothermic activity.

Photobucket

Lake Taupo. Very nice city. We were told it is just like Lake Tahoe 30 yrs ago. Definitely want to go back in the summer time and enjoy it more :)

Photobucket

There is SO much beautiful country in Kiwiland. SO MUCH. We drove a lot everyday, but it was so beautiful neither of us cared. We enjoyed many wonderful sunsets along the way.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some shots we would take from the car while driving, but many times we would pull over and jump out to get the amazing stuff! And so we could be in the pic too :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

We drove up to this lookout point. I don't remember the name of the town it was overlooking or even the name of the mountain, but it was lovely up there and a nice place to hike around and get pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment