Wednesday 19 January 2011

Alaqua

Yesterday was my first full day at Alaqua. We were working on several different things for future events, the main one being the Canine Carnival that is March 5th. I also took some pictures of a few dogs. Some cute, some so hideous they are cute (that would be the last one on the left). There are tons and tons of animals at Alaqua. I asked yesterday and they said they adopt anywhere from 50-100 animals a month! That is so crazy to me.

Today I will be at the Dine for Dogs event. Dine for Dogs is this great thing they do with restaurants. They pick a day and a couple hours where they will donate a certain percentage to Alaqua. It's a good turn out usually and they have more and more restaurants getting interested. We'll be bringing a few pups in hopes to adopt and it should be an interesting evening.

Photobucket

I really like this dog below. He's pretty skinny and very energetic, but super sweet. And really, I just love larger dogs and especially dogs with a boxy head.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment