Monday 17 January 2011

Windmills

On our way through Texas we hit windmill land. It was wonderful. Julie was on the phone talking to her husband and I was attempting to photograph the windmills while driving. Dangerous and not super successful. It was a lovely time though :) Windmills are kinda peaceful and eerie all at once.

Tomorrow I will be starting my first full day of my internship at Alaqua Animal Refuge :) I have to do an internship to complete my Masters degree and have decided to do it at Alaqua. I will be spending 20 hours each week working with the fund-raising and events coordinator trying to raise money to save more and more animals! I will still be doing photography and I hope to do photography for the animals they get in so they can get more adoptions. I don't know if that would work, but personally I think if you have a nice photo it could really sell a pup better (just like with anything really!). So, I am looking forward to have something else to focus my energy on!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Joy, look into HeartSpeak. It's a group who does photography to promote rescue animals. We have a photographer do it for us and it makes the world of difference. What's your masters in?

    ReplyDelete