Sunday 28 March 2010

Jim and Martha Bowden

Meet Jim and Martha... They definitely win the award for the "Strongest Flame" (and oldest!). They have been married 35 years (I think...) and it is clear that they still have quite the fire still burning for each other. SO awesome! It is possible people, and Jim and Martha are proof, that a marriage does not need to burn out after years and years (or five kids!). One of my favorite things about photographing couples and families is seeing the love and happiness bursting out. Definitely an awesome thing to photograph all day and I have to say that Jim and Martha's was the most bursting... if that makes sense (and it totally does!).

Jim was totally putting on the moves... I would tell Martha where to stand and Jim was waiting behind me always ready to jump in and as I started to explain where I wanted him, he would say, "Oh I got it..." as he swooped in to steal his lovely bride. No instruction necessary.



1 comment:

  1. SUPER CUTE!!! LOOK AT THE PASSION! Martha you look beautiful! I love the freshness in all of these pictures. Awesome job Joy. Sara

    ReplyDelete