Thursday 4 March 2010

Puppies!

These puppies are the cutest little things since Shugo :) PAWS just got them in the shelter on Wednesday and they are SO cute. Cute cute CUTE! Seriously, don't you just want to take one home with you right now!?! I do. In fact we are possibly taking one home with us on Monday. This weekend we plan to go to Homes and buy some fence supplies and build a fence. Shugo needs a friend. He's lonely. I'm lonely. We are lonely together and want a buddy :) Ok, well, maybe we're not really that desperate, but we gotta have a pup! We've had Shugo for almost 2 years! How can anyone go two years without adding a pet to the family?? So, we have our possible pick. Definitely a top two. Let me hear your thoughts? Which one should we take? The two above are the boys. I don't care much about getting a male or female cause we'll get 'em fixed either way. So give me your thoughts!







3 comments:

  1. I like the darker one, his eyes are so pretty!!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them! AHHH!!! I want to go by and see them for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I vote third picture down. I think you took a few of him. He is so darn cute! I WANT ONE!

    ReplyDelete