Friday 26 March 2010

Stupid Question...


I received the BEST all time stupid question OF THE YEAR tonight! Oh yes, I am SURE that this is the stupidest question of the year (even though it isn't even April yet). This may be just slightly too personal, but it is too stinkin' funny to pass up. Brian, I love you, but you asked for this... here is what I received in email...

I'm going to try to check out your blog. I need the web address
though. Don't roll your eyes at me! I'm sure you gave me the address
before but it's been a long time and I don't think I saved it. I'll
look at OUR blog that you killed and maybe I can find where you put it on there.
I'll talk to you later.
Brian

Seriously? Who is this guy? How is it that clients can find my blog, but my HUSBAND cannot? Please someone tell me this is a bit strange. I was looking for a good picture of Brian and I thought the one above couldn't have been more perfect for this. For those of you who do not know us at all, know that we completely love each other and also completely love to tease each other. Many women would be hurt that their husband doesn't read their blog (let alone doesn't even know the address!) but I find it hilarious. Our lives are molded together quite tightly and yet somehow there are areas (like this) that we just don't... I don't know... mold? Mold together. Yeah, areas like this that don't mold together. And please for those of you who want an EXTRA hard laugh (yes at Brian's expense... but don't worry he's ok with it :) Please go check out "our" old blog and notice the last post... clearly he didn't visit that one very often either :)

And yes, this post is more a test of him checking the blog than anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment