Sunday 28 March 2010

The O'Connor Kids

Here is the beginning of my Saturday. Jenn Webber and I had a portrait party and we had a good turnout at Mikasa Park. As I was going through the images yesterday picking out my favorites for the blog I realized that each session had something special about it. Something that I began to call their "award" for the day. The O'Connor kids... they win the best attitude award because they were there at 8am and it was FREEZING. I had a long sleeve shirt, a hoodie, and a jacket... and these kidlets were in one thin layer, but they were GREAT! Such great little attitudes and we had fun hopping around to keep warm :)

I LOVE the look on Mave's face and her hair that got caught in the wind... so perfect!



Jen, your family is adorable!










No comments:

Post a Comment