Wednesday 24 March 2010

Sakura! (Cherry Blossoms :)

It is that time again :) That beautiful time with our lovely Sakura (Cherry Blossoms). These two shots are from last year's beauty. For any clients on here, this is at Mikasa Park. There are great Sakura there and this lovely lovely pathway with Sakura blooming like there's no tomorrow! I am hoping that we will get some great blossoms on Saturday though with this rain we are getting... might not be as full as we'd like. We are supposed to have good weather on Saturday though!

For those of you looking to book a session with the Blossoms please contact me. I do still have availability and it is official that I will not be here in the fall so now is the time to get your pictures for those Christmas cards! (Yes, I know... not like ANYONE wants to be thinking of Christmas in March...). Kamakura is also a great place to get pictures with the blossoms. So give me a call or shoot me an email to schedule your blooming session :) Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment