Sunday 21 March 2010

Obi & Precious

Meet Obi and Precious. I got a call on Friday from my friend Cindy with Krush Photography asking if I was available to shoot a wedding on Saturday. Apparently the photographer they had backed out last minute and they were calling around to find a last minute replacement. Definitely the last thing that someone wants to be dealing with the day before their wedding. Luckily I was available and it was a very nice wedding. Obi and Precious are both Nigerian and have beautiful accents. It was a very nice intimate wedding with close friends and a few family members who were able to make it. Thank you Obi and Precious for letting me be a part of your special day. I hope you all enjoy these favorites from the wedding :)





















1 comment:

  1. these are beautiful! I especially like that last one.

    ReplyDelete